Google+ Daily Awesome Quotes: 25 Sad Quotes

25 Sad Quotes

1 – Every Man Has His Secret Sorrows Which The World Knows Not; And Often Times We Call A Man Cold When He Is Only Sad.
2 – It’S Sad When Someone You Know Becomes Someone You Knew.
3 – I Smile A Lot Because I Don’T Want People To See How Broken I Am Inside, But Sometimes I Wish That Someone Would See Through Me And Save Me From My Misery.
4 – God Only Knows What Went Wrong, That You Would Leave The Stage In The Middle Of A Song
5 – I’M Sitting Alone With Tears In My Eyes Trying Not To Cry
6 – Sometimes What You Want Is Not What You Need And What You Need Is Not What You Want!
7 – The Worst Thing About Being Single Is Being Alone, But It’S Even Worse To Be With Someone And Still Feel Alone.
8 – Says That Real Tears Are Not Those That Fall From The Eyes And Cover The Face, But Those That Fall From The Heart And Cover The Soul..
9 – Just Once I Want To Be Hard To Leave. I Want Someone To Stay Up All Night Thinking About Me.
10 – I Am Not Perfect And I Don’T Claim To Be I Try To Please Everyone But It Don’T Always Work, I Am Human I Do Have A Heart And It Can Be Broken! 
11 – “Sometimes I Wish I Meant As Much To You As You Mean To Me”
12 – People Don’T Always Change. In Time They Show Who They Really Are
13 – Feeling Like Breaking Down, Maybe Even Taking A Break From Reality. Go In My Room, Turn The Music Up, & Kill The Lights In Case Someone Comes & Sees Me Crying
14 – People Change For Reasons Unexplained Things Change But There’S Always A Reason. Life Can’T Always Be Perfect; We Simply Have To Move On
15 – I Used To Think We Were Best Friends, But Now It’S Like We Were Never Friends At All.
16 – Sometimes You’Ll Find That The Saddest Songs Bring You The Most Comfort, And The Memories That Make You Cry Are The Happiest Ones You’Ll Ever Have
17 – I Smile And I Laugh But You Have No Idea How Sad, Lonely And Hurt I Am Inside
18 – I Decided To Become Cold Hearted And Don’t Care What Anyone Says Anymore Because I Am So Tired Of People’S Mean And Hateful Attitude And All The Shit.
19 – Sometimes There Is Nothing To Say. Just Take A Deep Breath And Walk Away.
20 – I Tell Myself “It Will All Be Okay. Everything Will Turn Out For The Best.” What I Want To Know Is, When Will I Believe Myself?
21 – Believes That Things Happen For A Reason, But Can’T Understand For What Reason, When Someone So Great Suddenly Leaves This Earth With No Time To Say Bye
22 – “It’S Sad How You Try To Care For Someone When They Can’T Even See The Good Side Of What You've Done For Them! Instead You Get All The Blame”
23 – Just Trying To Find My Place Right Now Feeling A Bit Lost 
24 – I Have Done And Accomplished A Lot Of Difficult Things And I Know, Among Those Things, Missing You Is The Hardest
25 – Sometimes All We Really Need Is Someone To Wrap Us In A Big Hug And Say “Everything’S Gonna Be Okay”

1 comment: