Google+ Daily Awesome Quotes: I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry I'm not perfect'
I can only be me
I'm sorry I'm not perfect
Like someone you want
me to be

I'd give everything you
make you happy
Even if it makes me sad
I'd never do anything to
hurt you
I dont try to make you
mad
Sometimes you get angry
And we start fight
Little do you know
I cry myself to sleep at
night
Sometimes I don't know
Just what I did wrong
I don't understand
Why we don't get along
Everytime we fight
I wish you could feel my
heart break
Sometimes I wonder
How much more my heart
can take
Sometime I get so angry
I don't know what to say
I feel just like a game
That everyone wants to
play
The only thing I need in
this world
Is someone who is true
The only thing I need in
this world is... 
to be Loved by you....

No comments:

Post a Comment