Google+ Daily Awesome Quotes: Break Up Quotes

Break Up Quotes

Break up is a sad loss. It shatters lives. But is a break up bad? If the circumstances before the break up were intolerable, then the break up may actually be good for the couple. It is better to break up with an abusive partner than to continue living with the torture. Of course, you will still have trouble coping with the loss. But it is time to move on. Read these break up quotes to help you find your feet. With these break up quotes, you can muster your strength to face new challenges. Grant Gudmundson
Love is unconditional, relationships are not.

John Greenleaf Whittier
For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been."

Anonymous
Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

Victoria Holt
Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

Larry Miller
I broke up with someone, and she said, "You'll never find anyone like me again." And I'm thinking, 'I hope not!' Does anybody end a bad relationship and say, "By the way, do you have a twin?"

Anonymous
I ne'er can love another
As long as life may stand.
No maid the wide world over
Shall hold this heart or hand.

Oscar Wilde
The heart was made to be broken.

Margaret Mitchell
I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken, and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken pieces as long as I lived.

Kahlil Gibran
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

Robert Frost
Families break up when people take hints you don't intend and miss hints you do intend.

David Pratt
Friends will keep you sane
Love could fill your heart
A lover can warm your bed
But lonely is the soul
Without a mate.

Kahlil Gibran
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

Nicole Kidman
I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I'm open to anything that will happen to me.

Dennis Quaid
When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. It's like death.

Usher
Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life. If you're with an individual who isn't moving in the same direction and at the same rate that you are, it ain't going to work.

Alexander Graham Bell
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.

Rita Mero
I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.

Nicole Kidman
I'm not sure what the future holds but I do know that I'm going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said "Nic, it is what it is, it's not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is."

Wizard of Oz
Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.

No comments:

Post a Comment