Google+ Daily Awesome Quotes: Heart Break Quotes

Heart Break Quotes




Heartbreak Quotes I...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

--1--
&& as I look at you I think,
baby, can't you even just glance back...?
--2--
shattered hearts & tattered dreams,
crying angels, memories,
fallen stars & all things blue:
these things make me think of you...

--3--
can you even imagine how I feel
when I watch you holding her instead...?
--4--
this would be a goodbye,
if you'd ever said hello...
--5--
they say you can't miss
what you never had,
but baby I sure can try...
--6--
&& I know I could do better,
but I just can't walk away...
--7--
lately when I look at you,
you're never looking back...
--8--
&& boy you break my heart
with all the words you never say...
--9--
&& I don't think you realize
just how many other guys
are dying to be you right now,
or you would treat me right...
--10--
remember when your eyes told me
you couldn't get enough of me...?
I recall when they first said
you couldn't wait to leave...
--11--
sometimes I wonder what you think
when you look at me now...
do you love me the way you used to...?
somehow I know you don't...
--12--
I don't need you to be perfect...
I just need you to acknowledge
that I still exist...
--13--
do you think a simple sorry
can fix everything you've done...?
--14--
&& now you think you can
just change your mind...?
--15--
so take back all your pretty words
& start telling me the truth...
--16--
&& I just can't stand to wait here
when I know that you don't care...
--17--
so take me, & break me,
then leave me behind
to go search for a better love
that you'll never find...
--18--
&& of all the things my heart could miss,
I just want to hold your hand...
--19--
&& with a sigh born of a broken heart,
I step away from the ashes
of the memories we never made,
& the love you never felt for me...
--20--
you'll have to excuse me;
I'm a little broken at the moment...
--21--
&& I know you must have scars,
but you're hiding them so well...
why won't you ever show them...?
am I not worth the trust...?
--22--
can't you see I'm begging you
to just tell me your name...?
it seems like all you tell me
is a bunch of pretty lies...
--23--
I just want you to stay...
is that too much to ask...?
--24--
&& as impossible as it seems,
each day I miss you
more than the last...
--25--
&& I still keep your pillow
right next to mine...
& I still hold our memories
deep in my heart...
--26--
I thought I knew
what "I miss you" meant,
until I missed... you...
--27--
&& sometimes I still turn my head
to where you should be, & wonder
"where'd you go...?"
--28--
&& the best kept secret
in the whole world right now
is why you left
& why I still care...
--29--
do you ever wonder
what it would be like
to be together again...?
or... have you forgotten
how to care about me...?
--30--
&& it's amazing to me that,
after all this time being without you,
you still hold my heart...
and I just can't say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment